The Cedar Mill PTC is a voluntary group of parents and teachers who support Cedar Mill Elementary School. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our meetings are held monthly. Everyone is welcome to attend the PTC meetings. If you have a child attending Cedar Mill, you are automatically a member of the Cedar Mill PTC!
- Promote parental support for and cooperation with the teachers and administration of Cedar Mill Elementary School in the education of the children and youth enrolled in the school.
- Promote education, communication, and understanding among the students, parents, faculty, administration, and community of Cedar Mill Elementary School.
- Enhance and augment the basic curriculum through volunteerism and student enrichment programs.
- Supply and facilitate parental and community aid to Cedar Mill Elementary School.
- Aid the School in projects and public information.
View the Cedar Mill PTC Bylaws HERE
Past meeting minutes:
2016 – 2017 school year
November 2017 Coming Soon!