14th Annual Fun Run Sept 22nd 2017
100% of the money raised goes directly to OUR school to help OUR kids
The Fun Run is the main yearly fundraiser for Cedar Mill Elementary School. The donations raised from this one event are what will assist, the PTC to fund the following this school year:
HOW IT WORKS:
All students, Kindergarten through Fifth grade, earn donations (flat donation or per lap) for their participation in the school wide Fun Run. The minutes and students can choose to run, jog or walk. Most kids run 10-15 laps.
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
2. Check with your employer to see if they match donations.
3. Volunteer for the event- it truly is a day of fun!! Opportunities will be posted for signup on MyVolunteerPage. Be on the lookout for an email from the Cedar Mill PTC Volunteer Coordinator.
*PLEASE NOTE*: You must have cleared your background check through the District prior to the day of the Fun Run if you are planning to volunteer or be a spectator.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- September 20th – Pizza party for pledgestar invites and PTC Facebook posts
- September 22nd – Fun Run Day and pledge forms due.
- September 26th – Pledge Forms returned home with total laps and final amount due.
- October 13th – Donations due!
- Donations are tax deductible. The Cedar Mill PTC Tax ID is: 94-3101722
- Download a receipt here
- A complete list of companies who offer donation matching is available in the school office.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
This year your student can invite friends and family to sponsor via our online portal. Visit the webpage below to set up your student’s profile and send invitations to donate.
1. Go to www.pledgestar.com/cedarmill
2. Enter your name and email address, then click “Register”.
3. Follow the instructions on screen.
4. When you finish, the system will allow you to email pledge requests to your family and friends.
5. All information is secure. Your student’s profile and page is only viewable to those who receive an invitation from you.
6. Credit card donations are accepted online and are secure.
7. You will be notified each time a pledge is made and you can track your pledge progress online.
8. If you encounter any issues trying to make an online donation, please call 1-888-598-7510 for any assistance.
EARN A PIZZA PARTY
This year there will be 4 ways for your class to earn a pizza party:
1. The class with the highest percentage of students participating (includes turned in pledge forms or received pledges online- deadline is Wednesday September 20th)
2. The class with the highest percentage of students who have sent at least 10 Pledgestar invites (deadline is Wednesday September 20th)
3. The class with the highest average of dollars collected (deadline is Friday October 13th)
4. The class with the most Fun Run invites via Facebook posts- must tag Cedar Mill PTC Facebook Page