Cedar Mill Elementary 15th Annual Fun Run
Help us raise $50,000 for our school on Friday September 21st!
The fun run raises the bulk of PTC funding to sponsor school and community events, purchase school supplies, provide teachers with classroom funds, sponsor field trips and augment curriculum with additional technology, and more! Other programs include….
100% of the money raised goes directly to support our kids’ school experience!
HOW IT WORKS: All students, Kindergarten through Fifth grade, earn money for our school by collecting donations (flat donation or per lap) for their participation in the school wide Fun Run. The run lasts for 20 minutes and students can choose to run, jog or walk. Most kids run 10-15 laps.
PLEDGE ONLINE (this is the BEST way to support your student and make your donations!):
- Go to http://www.pledgestar.com/cedarmill and make a donation.
- All online donations must be pledged by September 21st .
THREE WAYS TO GET INVOLVED:
2. Check with your employer to see if they match donations.
3. Volunteer for the event- it truly is a day of fun!! Opportunities will be posted for signup on MyVolunteerPage. Be on the lookout for an email from the Cedar Mill PTC Volunteer Coordinator.
**PLEASE NOTE**: You must have cleared your background check through the District prior to the day of the Fun Run if you are planning to volunteer or be a spectator.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- September 19th – Pizza party deadline for pledgestar invites and received pledges (forms and on-line).
- September 21st – Fun Run Day and pledge forms due.
- September 28th – Pledge Forms returned home with total laps and final amount due.
- October 1st – Donations due!
- Donations are tax deductible. The Cedar Mill PTC Tax ID is: 94-3101722
- Download a receipt here
- A complete list of companies who offer donation matching is available in the school office.
PLEDGE ONLINE (this is the best way to donate!):
Your student can invite friends and family to sponsor via our online portal. Visit the webpage below to set up your student’s profile and send invitations to donate.
- Go to http://www.pledgestar.com/cedarmill.
- Enter your name and email address, then click “Register”.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- When you finish, the system will allow you to email pledge requests to your family and friends.
- All information is secure. Your student’s profile and page is only viewable to those who receive an invitation from you.
- Credit card donations are accepted online and are secure.
- You will be notified each time a pledge is made and you can track your pledge progress online.
- If you encounter any issues trying to make an online donation, please call 1-888-598-7510 for assistance.
COLLECT DONATIONS AND EARN A PIZZA PARTY!
This year there will be 3 ways for your class to earn a pizza party:
- The class with the highest percentage of students participating (includes turned in pledge forms or received pledges online- deadline is Wednesday September 19th).
- The class with the highest number of students who have sent at least 5 Pledgestar invites (deadline is Wednesday September 19th).
- The class with the most dollars raised (deadline is Friday October 1st!).
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org