The Cedar Mill PTC is a voluntary group of parents and teachers who support Cedar Mill Elementary School. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Promote parental support for and cooperation with the teachers and administration of Cedar Mill Elementary School in the education of the children and youth enrolled in the school.
- Promote education, communication, and understanding among the students, parents, faculty, administration, and community of Cedar Mill Elementary School.
- Enhance and augment the basic curriculum through volunteerism and student enrichment programs.
- Supply and facilitate parental and community aid to Cedar Mill Elementary School.
- Aid the School in projects and public information.